What Seasonings Go Good With Soy Sauce
What Seasonings Go Good With Soy Sauce?
Add ginger, garlic and onion to soy sauce and marinate diced beef for an Asian stir-fry. Mix cumin, coriander, paprika and lemon juice to create a Middle Eastern-inspired marinade for white fish or salmon. Saute olive oil, fresh parsley, onion and turmeric, and add cauliflower to make a tasty side dish.
What spices go with soy sauce?
Miso is a traditional Japanese seasoning that also stems from fermented soybeans and gives dishes a deep, salty and savory flavor. Mix miso paste, soy sauce and a bit of honey together to produce a sticky glaze that’s perfect for coating fish, tofu, vegetables and most meats.
What flavors pair well with soy sauce?
Common flavor pairings for soy sauce
- toasted sesame seed. olive oil. garlic.
- brown rice. olive oil. garlic.
- napa cabbage. olive oil. garlic.
- bell pepper. olive oil. garlic.
- peanut. olive oil. garlic.
How do you spice up soy sauce?
Simply add some acid by way of citrus juice or vinegar and your choice of fresh herbs or spices. Fresh ginger and garlic are good.
How can I make my soy sauce taste better?
19 Best Soy Sauce Substitutes To Use Instead
- Tamari. TonelsonProductions/Shutterstock. …
- Worcestershire sauce. Studio Dagdagaz/Shutterstock. …
- Miso. TY Lim/Shutterstock. …
- Maggi seasoning. Zety Akhzar/Shutterstock. …
- Salt. Coryn/Shutterstock. …
- Coconut aminos. TonelsonProductions/Shutterstock. …
- Liquid aminos. …
- Dried shiitake mushrooms.