What Is the Average Cooler Size
Last Updated on October 14, 2022
What Is The Average Cooler Size?
Personal has 16 quarts or less, small has 17 to 35 quarts, the medium has 36 to 59 quarts, large has 60 to 99 quarts, and giant has 100 quarts and above of storage volume.
What is a normal size cooler?
Coolers that fall into the small category range from about 8-20 quarts. On the smaller end, 8 quart coolers like the Yeti Hopper can carry 8 cans and 5 pounds of ice. An 8 quart cooler combines lightweight design and spacious interior make it a perfect cooler for short overnight or weekend trips on your own.
What is a good size cooler for 2 people?
Medium cooler: 30-45 quarts/28-42 liters Generally speaking, this cooler will hold enough food for 2-4 people on a day trip, or two people camping for two nights. It’s one of the more versatile sizes and you can always have two or three for when you go camping with a bigger group.
What can you fit in a 20 qt cooler?
Orca 20 QT – Best 20qt Cooler You’ll be able to put up to 24 cans in this ice chest, which should satisfy everyone in your group for the whole trip if they bring some drinks as well, and you’ll have a long list of colors to choose from, including most popular like white, tan, green, pink and so on.
How much can you fit in a 30 qt cooler?
What can this cooler hold? 30 quart coolers are great for weekend trips for two people. You’ll have plenty of room inside for two days of food for two + 12 drinks + ice or 22 canned beverages + ice.
What is the best size cooler for camping?
- A small camping cooler (25 quarts) is ideal if you are going on a camping trip by yourself for one or two days.
- A medium camping cooler (25-45 quarts) is ideal if you are going on a camping trip by yourself for three to four days. …
- A large camping cooler (45-70 quarts) is ideal if for a weeklong camping trip.
How big is a standard Igloo cooler?
Medium: 21–50 Quart.
What cooler is best for 200 square feet?
Take a look at our choices:
- Crompton Ozone 75-Litre Inverter Compatible Desert Air Cooler. …
- Hindware 90L Desert Cooler. …
- Bajaj DC2016 67-litres Desert Air Cooler. …
- USHA 100SD1 Desert Cooler. …
- Kenstar Cool Grande 80 Litres Desert Air Cooler. …
- Crompton Optimus 100-Litre Inverter Compatible and Portable Desert Air Cooler.
What cooler is best for 150 sq ft?
Best Air Coolers in India
- Bajaj Platini PX97 – BEST SELLING AIR COOLER. …
- Bajaj MD 2020 – MOST POWERFUL AIR THROW.
- Maharaja Whiteline Rambo AC-303 65L – VALUE FOR MONEY AIR COOLER.
- Crompton Ozone 75 – BEST AIR COOLER FOR LARGE ROOMS.
- Symphony DiET 12T – BEST AIR COOLER FOR SMALL ROOMS.
How much does a 24 qt cooler hold?
Holds 35 (12 oz.) cans. Capacity: 24 Quarts. Dimensions: 24.41″ x 16.14″ x 16.14″
How much can a 25 qt cooler hold?
SPECS: Holds 37 (12 oz.) cans. Capacity: 25 Quarts.
How big is a 40 qt cooler?
|20 Quart||40 Quart|
|Width||16 3/8 Wide||23 1/8 Wide|
|Height||15 5/8 Tall||17 5/8 Tall|
|Depth||11 1/4 Deep||14 7/8 Deep|
|Weight||18 lbs||30 lbs|
How big is a 35 qt cooler?
The Pelican 35 Qt cooler measures 15.75 inches (40cm) long by 12 inches (30.5cm) wide by 11.5 inches (29.2 cm) deep. Its interior cubic volume is 1.26 cubic feet or around 37 quarts. Unlike the Yeti Tundra 35, this 35 quart cooler actually holds more (not less) than 35 quarts.
How do I know what size air cooler I need?
You can calculate the required CFM by dividing the cubic feet of your room by two. For example, if your room is 300 sq feet in size, with the ceiling at a height of 10 feet. Then the CFM required would be 1,500 (300 sq ft x 10 ft/2).
How big of a cooler do I need for a 1/4 cow?
For a quarter share (85 pounds of meat), you’ll want to have 4 cubic feet. And for a Side (half), around 8 cubic feet. A whole cow will need 16 cubic feet.
What size cooler is good for camping?
A small camping cooler (25 quarts) is ideal if you are going on a camping trip by yourself for one or two days. A medium camping cooler (25-45 quarts) is ideal if you are going on a camping trip by yourself for three to four days. This size will work for one or two people.
How long is a 100 quart cooler?
38 5/8 Inches
Resources and Downloads
|Length||38 5/8 Inches|
|Width||18 1/8 Inches|
|Height||19 1/8 Inches|
|Interior Length||31 3/8 Inches|
What cooler is best for 120 square feet?
5 Star Air Coolers
- Symphony 70 L Desert Air Cooler. Grey, SIESTA 70 XL – G. 4.3. (75) …
- Hindware 60 L Desert Air Cooler. White, Black, Snowcrest 60 litre. 3.9. …
- USHA 45 L Desert Air Cooler. White, 45BD1 45 L Desert cooler. ₹8,399. …
- otm 25 L Room/Personal Air Cooler. Multicolor, Air Cooler For Room, mini Air Coolers For Home. ₹1,299.
Will 5000 BTU cool 200 square feet?
“5000 BTU air conditioner can cool a 100 to 150 sq ft room.” Energy Star guidelines for 5000 BTU AC room sizing also recommends that you: Increase capacity for a room with high sun exposure; +10% cooling output.
How do I know what size cooler I need?
One quart equals about 0.75 cans, so a 24-quart cooler will hold about three six packs or 18 cans. Another way to gauge capacity is to divide the capacity in quarts by 30, so a 60-quart cooler equals two cubic feet. When selecting a cooler, remember that about 30-50 percent of its capacity will be taken up with ice.
How much can a 100 qt cooler hold?
The Coleman 100-Quart cooler offers 5-day non-stop ice retention. Crafted to suit adventure outings capable of holding up to 130 cans of 12 ounce drinks.