Published on November 20th 2014
The Magical Orlando Tag
Some of you may know that I’ve recently started at Attractionworld, looking after the Attractiontix and Floridatix websites. The company is great and I get nice little benefits like a Christmas party organised by Universal Studios and major discounts on attraction and theme park tickets. But the best part is I get to do all sorts of fun stuff as part of my job
So only after a few short months of being here, my love for Disney, Harry Potter and general geekery hasn’t gone unnoticed and I’ve been asked to do the ‘Magical Orlando’ tag as an example. So here goes nothing!
1. Which Hogwarts house would you be sorted into?
I like to think Ravenclaw because I’m smart. But in reality probably more like Hufflepuff!
2. Name a Disney character you’d like to have dinner with.
Ooo Jack Sparrow because he’d be able to tell me all the amazing adventures he’d have on the sea and we can have a rum or two afterwards.
But not the Beast because every time you try to pick up a fork it would move..!
3. Which Marvel superhero power would you choose?
I never thought it would be good but Magneto’s shown that being able to control metal has lots of practical application! He makes bullets and can essentially fly if he wears a metal suit!
4. If you could bring back one dinosaur breed from Jurassic Park, which would it be?
If there’s one lesson Jurassic Park taught us, it’s never to bring dinosaurs back to life! But I’d love to see a baby T-Rex because they’d have tiny little arms.
5. You can ride a dragon at the Triwizard Tournament and visit the Owlery at The Wizarding World of Harry Potter, but where else would you go want to visit on a school trip to Hogsmeade?
Three Broomsticks- they would have amazing wizardy pub food.
6. A scene in any Disney, Harry Potter or Marvel movie you wish you could experience?
The scene in Tangled where Rapunzel and Flynn Rider are in a boat and watching the floating lights. I’m a romantic at heart.
7. Name one item from any Harry Potter, Disney or Marvel movie would you want for Christmas.
A Time Turner so I can go back in time and change things. Just as a back up if something goes really wrong..!
8. Name one unforgettable experience/moment you’ve had at the Orlando Parks.
I went with my family when I was 15, oh gosh, so many good memories! Here are my top 3:
When we got into the Magic Kingdom, an old man wearing a bow tie and glasses approached my sister, took her hand, put something in it, said “Magic” and walked off. We were like “err ok” but when my sister opened her hand, there were little Mickey shaped sequins!
Also because we were one of the last ones out of Hollywood Studios, there was no queue for the Rock N Roller Coaster. So we ran through and did the ride like 3 times.
Also seeing a preview of Finding Nemo, it just looked so beautiful and I couldn’t wait for it to come out in the UK when I got back.
Would love to go to Harry Potter World!
I now tag the lovely Laura from maxandmummy.co.uk and Donna from redheadbabyled.com. Spread the magic ladies!